Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John H Pendleton; United States. Government Accountability Office.; United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Security and Foreign Affairs.
|Notes:||Title from cover screen (GAO, viewed July 28, 2010).
|Description:||1 online resource (ii, 47 pages) : color illustrations, maps|
|Details:||Mode of access: World Wide Web.; System requirements: Adobe Reader.|
|Other Titles:||U.S. Southern Command demonstrates interagency collaboration, but Its Haiti disaster response revealed challenges conducting a large military operation|
- United States. -- Southern Command -- Management -- Evaluation.
- United States. -- Southern Command -- Planning -- Evaluation.
- United States. -- Southern Command -- Operational readiness.
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Latin America.
- Unified operations (Military science)
- Interagency coordination -- United States.
- United States. -- Southern Command.
- Armed Forces.
- Interagency coordination.
- Management -- Evaluation.
- Operational readiness (Military science)
- Planning -- Evaluation.
- Latin America
- United States.