Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Claude Kitchin; Claude Kitchin|
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
George H White; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from electronic title page (viewed Sept. 10, 2002).
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection The North Carolina experience, beginnings to 1940.
Text scanned (OCR) by Apex Data Services, Inc. Images scanned by Ellen Decker. Text encoded by Apex Data Services, Inc. and Natalia Smith.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.; System requirements: PC with modem or direct Internet connection; SGML viewer required for SGML files.|
|Other Titles:||North Carolina experience, beginnings to 1940.
Speech of Hon. George H. White
- African Americans -- Suffrage.
- African Americans -- Politics and government.
- African Americans -- Social conditions.
- Lynching -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Freedman's Savings and Trust Company.
- Kitchin, Claude, -- 1869-1923.
- North Carolina -- Politics and government -- 1865-1950.
- Kitchin, Claude, -- 1869-1923
- Lynching -- Law and legislation.
- Politics and government
- North Carolina.
- United States.