|提及的人：||Thelma Barnes, of Greenville Miss.; Robert L Beech; Harry Bowie; Owen Brooks; Frederick Lowery; Warren H McKenna; Arthur C Thomas; Alfred Winham|
|注意：||Cataloged as part of the Georgia Archives and Manuscripts Automated Access project: A Special Collections Gateway Program of the University Center in Georgia.|
|描述：||6 linear ft.|
The series consists of files of Delta Ministry staff from 1964-1970. The files include correspondence, expense reports, staff reports and notes, press releases, budgets, and minutes of Delta Ministry Commission and staff meetings (1964-1965, with gaps). The materials document staff activity and projects including information on Greenville (Miss.) Air Force Base, Freedom City, the Episcopal Society for Cultural and Racial Unity, the Presbyterian Church, Council of Federated Organizations, the Poor People's Conference (1966), voter registration, training classes, and the administration of welfare and relief as well as housing. The collection contains files of correspondence of various Delta Ministry staff including Arthur C. Thomas, Owen Brooks, Warren H. McKenna, Ferderick Lowery, Thelma Barnes, Alfred Winham, Harry Bowie, and Robert L. Beech.
- Barnes, Thelma, -- of Greenville, Miss.
- Beech, Robert L.
- Bowie, Harry.
- Brooks, Owen.
- Lowery, Frederick.
- McKenna, Warren H.
- Thomas, Arthur C.
- Winham, Alfred.
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
- Episcopal Society for Cultural and Racial Unity.
- Presbyterian Church in America.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Mississippi.
- Church societies -- Mississippi.
- Church work with the poor -- Mississippi.
- Civil rights -- Mississippi -- Societies, etc.
- Voter registration -- Mississippi.
- Delta (Miss. : Region)
- Greenville Air Force Base (Miss.)
- Freedom City (Miss.)