|类型/形式：||Nonfiction television programs
Special events television coverage
|提及的人：||Hillary Rodham Clinton; Hillary Rodham Clinton|
Hillary Rodham Clinton; Barack Obama; Christopher J Dodd; John Edwards; Bill Richardson; Joseph R Biden; Dennis J Kucinich; MSNBC.
|活动注释：||Broadcast on MSNBC, Oct. 30, 2007.|
|描述：||1 electronic audio file (113 min., 24 sec.) : digital, WAV file|
Democratic presidential candidate debate live at Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pa. Topics include education, health care, campaign finance reform, corruption in government and business, the war in Iraq and foreign policy with regard to Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and China. Candidates attack Senator Hillary Clinton for obfuscating her position on driver's license for illegal immigrants, releasing correspondence between her and former President Clinton from the National Archives and for allegedly supporting a war against Iran. Senator Obama outlines a plan to use diplomatic rather than military power to address the Iranian nuclear power program. Candidates also attack Clinton's vote to declare Iran's Revolutionary Guard a terrorist group, saying that it will likely only complicate the already uneasy diplomatic relations with Iran. Other candidates include Sen. Christopher J. Dodd, former Sen. John Edwards, Gov. Bill Richardson, Sen. Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and Rep. Dennis J. Kucinich.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 2008.
- Campaign debates -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Education -- United States.
- Medical care -- United States.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- Finance.
- Corruption -- United States.
- Iraq War, 2003-2011.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Asia.
- Asia -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Clinton, Hillary Rodham.
- Campaign debates.
- Diplomatic relations.
- Medical care.
- Presidents -- Election.
- Presidents -- Election -- Finance.
- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- United States.