Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Dennis Adams; Mary Hamm
|ISBN:||9781475804621 1475804628 9781475804638 1475804636 1475804644 9781475804645|
|Description:||vii, 151 pages ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Preface Chapter 1...Creativity, Innovation, and Differentiation: Problem Solving and Inquiry with Math, Science, and Technology Chapter 2...Creative and Innovative Thinking: Differentiated Inquiry, Open-Ended Problem Solving, and Innovation Chapter 3...Mathematics: Problem Solving, Collaboration, Creativity, and Communication Chapter 4...Science: Inquiry, Differentiation, Innovation, and the Future Chapter 5...Technology & Education: Powerful Tools for Encouraging Creativity and Innovation|
|Responsibility:||Dennis Adams and Mary Hamm.|
Unique, engaging, and thought-provoking activities embody problem solving for math, science, and technology students in the Adams and Hamm book. In this second edition of Demystify Math, Science, and
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Middle school)
- Science -- Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Science -- Study and teaching (Middle school)
- Technology -- Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Technology -- Study and teaching (Middle school)
- Group work in education.