Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||124 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.|
|Contents:||Four schools through time --
The problems of poor environments for learning --
How much is enough? Trying to improve learning environments --
The rationale for a collaborative design process --
Collaborative School design: making it work --
Rebuilding your school: can we transform learning through altered social space and school organisation? --
Rebuilding your school: recognising and adapting what works to fit emerging needs.
|Series Title:||Future schools|
'An excellent introduction to the complex topic of building schools from both education and design perspectives. The text presents the research to enable those involved in schools to test their
- School facilities -- United States -- Planning.
- School facilities -- United States -- Finance.
- School improvement programs.
- School buildings -- Design and construction.
- School facilities -- Finance.
- School facilities -- Planning.
- United States.
- Skolbyggnader -- design och konstruktion.