Rebecca Dobbs; Stuart Marshall; Maja Vision (Firm); Channel Four (Great Britain); Water Bearer Films (Firm)
Originally produced as a motion picture made for television in 1989.
|餘額：||Camera, Anne Cottringer; editor, Joy Chamberlain; historical advisors, Jan Aaris [and others].|
|描述：||1 videocassette (88 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 1/2 in.|
|叢書名：||Film festival favorite.|
|責任：||producer, Rebecca Dobbs ; director, Stuart Marshall ; a Maya Vision production for Channel 4.|
Examines the discovery of homosexuality by the medical and psychoanalytical professions in the 1890's and subsequent movements in Germany during the early years of this century. Uses historical and archival films of the period to chronicle events leading to the imprisonment of homosexuals in Nazi concentration camps during World War II. Survivors tell how they managed when Hitler was in power.
- Homosexuality -- Germany -- History -- 20th century.
- Gay liberation movement -- Germany.
- Concentration camps -- Germany -- History -- 20th century.
- Germany -- Politics and government -- 20th century.
- Sexual orientation -- Germany -- History -- 20th century.
- Documentary films.
- Concentration camps.
- Gay liberation movement.
- Politics and government
- Sexual orientation.