Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Charlie LeDuff|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9781594205347 1594205345 9780143124467 0143124463|
|Description:||xvi, 286 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
From the ashes --
Evidence Detroit / Danny Wilcox Frazier.
Back in his broken hometown, LeDuff searches through the ruins for clues to its fate, his family's, and his own. Once the richest city in America, Detroit is now the nation's poorest. It is an eerie and angry place of deserted factories and abandoned homes and forgotten people. LeDuff sets out to uncover what destroyed his city, and shares an unbelievable story of a hard town in a rough time filled with some of the strangest and strongest people our country has to offer.
- Detroit (Mich.) -- Economic conditions.
- Detroit (Mich.) -- Social conditions.
- Detroit (Mich.) -- Politics and government.
- LeDuff, Charlie.
- Journalists -- Michigan -- Detroit -- Biography.
User lists with this item (11)
- Reading List 2013(17 items)
by Lmcshane updated 2014-01-05
- 2013 - New Nonfiction Titles (304 items)
by nblibrary updated 2014-01-02
- To Read(209 items)
by eiratansey updated about 5 days ago
- Things to Check Out(142 items)
by tjb122982 updated 2013-12-17
- Things to Check Out(54 items)
by curtmassie updated about 3 weeks ago