Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Includes CD-ROM of printable resources.|
|Description:||176 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)|
1. What is flexibility and why is it important? --
2. What can we do to help? Introducing the 5P approach to flexibility --
3. The 5P approach flexibility assessment --
4. Using the 5P approach flexibility asessment in intervention planning --
5. Staying GREEN and developing flexibility: ideas and resources (with contributions from Louise Miller) --
6. 'Do you want to know what I think?' Flexibility, independence, self-advocacy and participation --
7. Creating a flexibility policy and flexibility curriculum --
8. And finally ... .
This book provides a very useful extension of Linda Miller's 5P Approach to managing children and teenagers with ASD that helps develop flexibility, choice and self-advocacy in those for whom