|描述：||170 p. ; 22 cm.|
|責任：||by Jane Yolen.|
Hannah resents stories of her Jewish heritage and of the past until, when opening the door during a Passover Seder, she finds herself in Poland during World War II where she experiences the horrors of a concentration camp, and learns why she-- and we--need to remember the past. This critically acclaimed novel by award-winning author Jane Yolen is now available in a beautifully designed new edition. Hannah dreads going to her family's Passover Seder -- she's tired of hearing her relatives talk about the past. But when she opens the front door to symbolically welcome the prophet Elijah, she's transported to a Polish village in the year 1942, where she becomes caught up in the tragedy of the time.
- Jews -- Fiction.
- Poland -- History -- Occupation, 1939-1945 -- Fiction.
- Concentration camps -- Fiction.
- Time travel -- Fiction.
- Concentration camps -- Juvenile fiction.
- Space and time -- Fiction.
- Jews -- Juvenile fiction.
- Space and time -- Juvenile fiction.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Poland -- Fiction.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Poland -- Juvenile fiction.
- Jews -- Persecutions -- Poland -- Fiction.
- Jews -- Persecutions -- Poland -- Juvenile fiction.
- Poland -- History -- Occupation, 1939-1945 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Concentration camps.
- Jews -- Persecutions.
- Space and time.