Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Brown leather with metal clasp.
Includes troop movements and distances marched; descriptions of rivers and their fords; of burning and scalping by the Indians; of the terrain, fauna, and farms.
Includes detailed description of rich farmland of New York state.
Description and sketch (p. [41-42])--of war mallet left by the Indians by one of its victims.
Some leaves missing or excised (not included in numbering); nor are interleaves counted, though some contain annotations.
Illustrations include sketches of Indian weapons and a map.
|Description:|| p. (interleaved) : ill., map ; 10 x 17 cm. (oblong)|
- Indians of North America -- Wars -- New York (State) -- 1775-1783.
- Sullivan's Indian Campaign, 1779 -- Personal narratives.
- United States. -- Continental Army. -- New York Artillery Regiment, 2nd -- Equipment and supplies.
- Wyoming Massacre, 1778 -- Anniversaries, etc. -- Sources.
- New York State Society of the Cincinnati.
- United States. -- Continental Army. -- New York Artillery Regiment, 2nd.
- Armed Forces -- Equipment and supplies.
- Indians of North America -- Wars.
- New York (State)