Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Conversation and phrase books
Dictionaries Early works to 1700
Early works to 1700
Early works to 1800
Conversation and phrase books Early works to 1800
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Richard Perceval; John Minsheu; Matthew Lownes; William Aspley; John Haviland
|Notes:||In three parts. Part 2 has a separate title page which reads "A Spanish grammar", and separate pagination; Part 3 has a separate title page which reads "Pleasant and delightfull dialogues in Spanish and English: .. by John Minsheu", and separate pagination; register is continuous.
Signatures: A²-Z³, Aa-Zz³, Aaa-Aaa⁴.
One of four imprint variants of this edition.
In the 68 p. section, numbers 64-65 are omitted and numbers 66-67 are repeated.
Printer's device (McKerrow 293) on each t.p.; head- and tail-pieces; initials.
Identified as STC 19621c on UMI microfilm.
Imprint for "Pleasant and delightfull dialogues ... : Printed in London by John Haviland for William Aspley."
Dummy Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1956. 1 microfilm reel: 35 mm (Early English books, 1475-1640; 677:05).|
|Description:||, 391, , 84, , 68 p. ; fol.|
|Series Title:||Early English books, 1475-1640, 677:5.|
|Responsibility:||All done by Iohn Minsheu professor of languages in London. Hereunto ... is annexed an ample English dictionarie ... by the same Iohn Minsheu. ...|
- English language -- Dictionaries -- Spanish -- Early works to 1700.
- Spanish language -- Dictionaries -- English -- Early works to 1700.
- Spanish language -- Classical period, 1500-1700 -- Early works to 1800.
- Spanish language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
- Spanish language -- Conversation and phrase books -- English -- Early works to 1800.
- English language.
- Spanish language.
- Spanish language -- Classical period.
- Spanish language -- Grammar.