Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||147 pages 22 cm|
Kizzy Lovell, a 7-year old gypsy, wanted no part of school because of the derisive cries of her schoolmates. When her Great-Great-Gran died, Kizzy would have been wholly alone except for Admiral Twist and Miss Brooke. Learning how to accept their kindness proves as great a trial as the persistent cruelties of her schoolgirl peers, and the learning is not all on Kizzy's side.
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Romanies -- Juvenile fiction.
- England -- Juvenile fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Romanies -- Fiction.
- Prejudices -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
- Tsiganes -- Ouvrages pour la jeunesse.
- Orphelins -- Ouvrages pour la jeunesse.