Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Robert Dudley, Sir; Robert Rich Warwick, Earl of; Robert Dudley, Sir; Robert Rich Warwick, Earl of|
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Edward Husband; England and Wales. Council of State.
Imprint from Colophon; ; the year is given according to Lady Day dating.
Signatures: L² (L2 blank). Also issued as part of a through-paged set with a table for the entire set added.
Last word of first line of text: "as-"; first word of line below initial: "Warwick"; last word of last full line on first page: "Of-".
Order-to-print on p. 50: "Die Veneris, 23 Februarii, 1468 [sic]. At the Councel of State sitting at Derby-house. Ordered, that two hundred copies and no more of the Act ... be forthwith printed. By command of the Councel of State, Gualter Frost Secr'".
Head piece; initial; black letter.
Library copy: Tenth of 116 titles in a volume of British government documents. Armorial bookplate of Edwin Freshfield, with motto "Nobilitatis virtus non stemma character."
|Description:||p. 49-50,  ; 29 cm (fol.)|
|Other Titles:||Public General Acts. 1649-02-23
Act repealing the power formerly given to the Lord Admiral, and transferring it to the Councel of State
- Dudley, Robert, -- Sir, -- 1574-1649.
- Warwick, Robert Rich, -- Earl of, -- 1587-1658.
- Great Britain. -- Admiralty -- Early works to 1800.
- England and Wales. -- Council of State -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- United States -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Early works to 1800.
- England and Wales. -- Council of State.
- Great Britain. -- Admiralty.
- British colonies.
- Great Britain.
- United States.