|类型/形式：||Dust jackets (Bindings)
Biography Juvenile literature
|提及的人：||Diego Rivera; Diego Rivera; Diego Rivera|
Susan Goldman Rubin; Maria T Middleton; Abrams Books for Young Readers,
|注意：||Book and jacket design by Maria T. Middleton.|
|目标对象：||Middle School; 980|
|描述：||56 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm|
|责任：||Susan Goldman Rubin.|
"Diego Rivera offers young readers unique insight into the life and artwork of the famous Mexican painter and muralist. The book follows Rivera's career, looking at his influences and tracing the evolution of his style. His work often called attention to the culture and struggles of the Mexican working class. Believing that art should be for the people, he created public murals in both the United States and Mexico, examples of which are included."--Amazon.com. Includes "Where to view works by Diego Rivera" and a glossary.
- Rivera, Diego, -- 1886-1957 -- Juvenile literature.
- Painters -- Mexico -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- Mural painting and decoration -- Mexico -- Juvenile literature.
- Working class in art -- Juvenile literature.
- Rivera, Diego, -- 1886-1957.
- Artists -- Mexico -- Biography.
- Mural painting and decoration.
- Working class in art.
- Notable Social Studies Trade Books(50 资料)
由 email@example.com 已更新 大约两周前
- TIS-2(318 资料)
由 TIS 已更新 2015-10-14
- UNO-JUV Music & Art(58 资料)
由 UNO-YA 已更新 2015-07-24
- UNO-JUV Biographies & Autobiographies(105 资料)
由 UNO-YA 已更新 2015-07-20
- Tomas Rivera Mexican American Children's Book Award(25 资料)
由 ccicchetti 已更新 2015-06-12