Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Carol A Tomlinson
|ISBN:||9781416618607 9780134109503 0134109503 1416618600|
|Description:||x, 197 pages ; 25 cm|
|Contents:||Preface to the second edition --
1. What is a differentiated classroom? --
2. The underpinnings of differentiation --
3. Rethinking how we do school - and for whom --
4. Learning environments that support differentiated instruction --
5. Good curriculum as a basis for differentiation --
6. Teachers at work building differentiated classrooms --
7. Instructional strategies that support differentiation --
8. More instructional strategies to support differentiation --
9. How do teachers make it all work? --
10. Education leaders as catalysts for differentiated classrooms --
A final thought --
Appendix: Tools to guide planning for differentiated instruction.
|Other Titles:||Responding to the needs of all learners|
|Responsibility:||Carol Ann Tomlinson.|
- Individualized instruction.
- Cognitive styles in children.
- Mixed ability grouping in education.
- Innere Differenzierung.