Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||State government records
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Michael S Dukakis; Massachusetts. Office of State Planning.; Massachusetts. Governor (1975-1979 : Dukakis)
|Notes:||Also known as: Director's chronological file; and in part as: MSD 4/101-102.|
|Description:||3.75 cubic ft. (3 record center cartons)|
|Other Titles:||Director's chronological file.|
Files contain incoming and copies of outgoing letters, memorandums, and reports. Topics include program priorities and feasibility studies.
Series includes files from term of Michael Dukakis (1975-1979) only. Additional files may be found in other series of this agency or in series of other gubernatorial agencies.
- Federal aid to regional planning -- Massachusetts.
- Regional planning -- Massachusetts.
- Urban policy -- Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1951-
- Massachusetts -- Economic policy.
- Economic policy.
- Federal aid to regional planning.
- Politics and government
- Regional planning.
- Urban policy.