Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Disability, civil rights law, and policy.
St. Paul, MN : Thomson/West, ©2009
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Peter David Blanck
|ISBN:||9780314194626 0314194622 9780314194633 0314194630|
|Description:||xc, 1225 pages ; 27 cm + teacher's manual.|
|Contents:||Historical and conceptual foundations --
Definitional issues --
Employment discrimination : ADA Title I --
Access to public services : ADA Title II --
Access to public accommodations : ADA Title III --
State antidiscrimination law --
Introduction to comparative and international disability rights law --
Special education : Individuals with Disabilities Education Act --
Discrimination in housing --
Related policy issues : employment, welfare, health care, technology and tax.
|Series Title:||American casebook series.|
|Responsibility:||by Peter Blanck [and others].|
- People with disabilities -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
- People with disabilities -- Civil rights -- United States.
- Discrimination against people with disabilities -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Discrimination against people with disabilities -- Law and legislation.
- People with disabilities -- Civil rights.
- People with disabilities -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- United States.