Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Government Accountability Office,; United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Social Security,|
Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 14, 2016).
|Description:||1 online resource (iii, 51 pages) : color illustrations|
|Other Titles:||SSA needs to better track efforts and evaluate options and recover debt and deter potential fraud
Disability insurance, Social Security Administration needs to better track efforts and evaluate options and recover debt and deter potential fraud
- United States. -- Social Security Administration -- Rules and practice.
- Disability insurance -- United States -- Evaluation.
- Insurance fraud -- United States -- Prevention.
- United States. -- Social Security Administration.
- Disability insurance -- Evaluation.
- Insurance fraud -- Prevention.
- United States.