Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Updating loose-leaf|
|Document Type:||Continually Updated Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||1 v. (loose-leaf) ; 25 cm.|
|Contents:||History, purpose, and scope of the ADA --
Qualified individual with a disability --
Reasonable accommodation --
Undue hardship --
Burdens of proof under the ADA --
"Direct threat" and other defenses to discrimination --
Medical examinations and inquiries --
Alcoholism and drug abuse --
Procedural issues, arbitration, and remedies --
State and local disability discrimination laws --
Relationship of the ADA to workers' compensation, the National Labor Relations Act, and the Family and Medical Leave Act.
|Series Title:||PLI Press litigation library.|
- People with disabilities -- Employment -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Discrimination in employment -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Work environment -- Barrier-free design -- United States.
- United States. -- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (United States)
- Discrimination in employment -- Law and legislation.
- People with disabilities -- Employment -- Law and legislation.
- Work environment -- Barrier-free design.
- United States.