Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
Maps Early works to 1800
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Filson; Daniel Boone; Thomas Hutchins
|Notes:||Publisher's advertising:  p., second group.
Pref. signed (p. 8): John Filson.
"The original was printed at Wilmington in 1784 and is now republished with considerable additions ... ; and it may with propriety be considered as a supplement to the American geography by the Rev. Jedidiah Morse ..."--Editor's statement.
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (67,  pages,  leaf of plates) : map, plan|
|Other Titles:||Discovery and settlement of Kentucky
Present state of Kentucky
Sabin Americana, 1500-1926.
|Responsibility:||by John Filson ; illustrated with a large whole sheet map of Kentucky from actual surveys and a plan with a description of the rapids of the river Ohio by Captain Thomas Hutchins ; [text and map revised by the signed subscribers, Daniel Boon, Levi Todd, [and] James Harrod].|
- Indians of North America -- Early works to 1800.
- Indians of North America -- Wars -- 1775-1783 -- Early works to 1800.
- Piankashaw Indians -- Early works to 1800.
- Kentucky -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Kentucky -- History -- To 1792 -- Early works to 1800.
- Kentucky -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
- Ohio River Valley -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Indians of North America.
- Indians of North America -- Wars.
- Piankashaw Indians.
- Ohio River Valley.