Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Energy and Air Quality.
Discussion draft on the Pipeline Safety Improvement Act reauthorization and H.R. 5782, the Pipeline Safety Improvement Act of 2006.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S.G.P.O., 2006
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Energy and Air Quality.|
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 109-133."
|Description:||iii, 82 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Gas pipeline safety: views on proposed legislation to reauthorize pipeline safety provisions.|
- Petroleum pipelines -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Natural gas pipelines -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Pipelines -- Safety regulations -- United States.
- Natural gas pipelines -- Law and legislation.
- Petroleum pipelines -- Law and legislation.
- Pipelines -- Safety regulations.
- United States.