Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||John Fothergill; John Fothergill|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Falconer; John Coakley Lettsom; James Fittler
|Notes:||Half title: Dissertations on the passions.
Introductory material by J.C. Lettsom on the establishment of the Fothergillian Medal by the Medical Society of London.
Collation: 12mo: pi² A-G¹² H⁴ [$6 ( -H3,4) signed]; 90 leaves, pp. [4 unn.]  2-28  30-176.
Frontispiece portrait engraved by J. Fittler after Daniel.
Microfilmed for preservation.
|Description:||, 176 p.,  leaf of plates : port. (engraving) ; 17 cm (12mo)|
|Other Titles:||Dissertations on the passions|
|Responsibility:||By William Falconer, M.D.F.R.S. and corresponding member of the Medical Society of London. Being the essay to which the Fothergillian medal was adjudged.|
- Medicine, Psychosomatic -- Early works to 1800.
- Emotions -- Early works to 1800.
- Diseases -- Causes and theories of causation -- Early works to 1800.
- Medical Society of London.
- Fothergill, John, -- 1712-1780.
- Fothergill, John, -- 1712-1780
- Diseases -- Causes and theories of causation.
- Medicine, Psychosomatic.