Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Handbooks and manuals
Handbooks, manuals, etc
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Margaret S Price
|Description:||269 pages : forms ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||Your child's special needs --
How to hire a good divorce lawyer for your special needs case --
How does a case go through divorce court? --
What is different about your case? --
Child custody and visitation --
Child support --
Alimony (maintenance or spousal support) --
Property distribution and retirement accounts --
How you can help your lawyer get the best result --
Tying up loose ends --
Life after divorce --
What to do when things change in the future.
|Responsibility:||Margaret "Pegi" Price.|
Margaret "Pegi" Price's book for parents takes on the challenge of merging general concepts of divorce law with the particular needs of a divorcing parent of a child with special needs... the book
- Divorce -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Popular works.
- Children with disabilities -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States -- Popular works.
- Divorced parents -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Children of divorced parents -- Services for -- United States -- Popular works.
- Children of divorced parents -- Services for.
- Children with disabilities -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Divorce -- Law and legislation.
- Divorced parents.
- United States.