Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Spike Lee; Monty Ross; Jon Kilik; Danny Aiello; Ossie Davis; Ruby Dee; Richard Edson; Giancarlo Esposito; Bill Nunn; John Turturro; John Savage; Rosie Perez; Denzel Washington; Wesley Snipes; Robin Harris; Joie Susannah Lee; Dick Anthony Williams; Cynda Williams; Universal Pictures Company.; Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm); Forty Acres & a Mule Filmworks.
|Language Note:||Do the right thing: In English with subtitles in English or Spanish; subtitled for the deaf and hard-of-hearing. Mo' better blues: In English with optional subtitles in English; subtitled for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.|
|Notes:||Do the right thing was originall released in 1989. Mo' better blues was originally released in 1990.|
|Credits:||Produced, written and directed by Spike Lee ; co-producer, Monty Ross ; line producer, Jon Kilik ; original music score, Bill Lee.|
|Cast:||Do the right thing: Danny Aiello, Ossie Davis, Ruby Dee, Richard Edson, Giancarlo Esposito, Spike Lee, Bill Nunn, John Turturro, John Savage, Rosie Perez.
Mo' better blues: Denzel Washington, Spike Lee, Wesley Snipes, Giancarlo Esposito, Robin Harris, Joie Lee, Bill Nunn, John Turturro, Dick Anthony Williams, Cynda Williams.
|Target Audience:||MPAA: Rated R.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (249 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD, region 1, NTSC.|
|Contents:||Side 1. Do the right thing (120 min.) --
Side 2. Mo' better blues (129 min.).
|Series Title:||Spike Lee Joint collection, disc 2.|
|Other Titles:||Do the right thing (Motion picture)
Mo' better blues (Motion picture)
|Responsibility:||Universal Pictures presents ; a 40 Acres and a Mule Filmworks production ; a Spike Lee joint ; directed by Spike Lee.|
Mo' better blues: Talented trumpeter Bleek Gilliam is obsessed by his music and indecisive about his girlfriends. But when he is forced to come to the aid of his manager and childhood friend, Bleek finds his world more fragile than he ever imagined.
- African Americans -- Crimes against -- Drama.
- African Americans -- Relations with Italian Americans -- Drama.
- Bedford-Stuyvesant (New York, N.Y.) -- Race relations -- Drama.
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) -- Race relations -- Drama.
- African American musicians -- Drama.
- Jazz musicians -- United States -- Drama.
- African American jazz musicians -- Drama.
- Trumpet players -- United States -- Drama.
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- African American jazz musicians.
- African American musicians.
- African Americans -- Crimes against.
- African Americans -- Relations with Italian Americans.
- Jazz musicians.
- Man-woman relationships.
- Race relations.
- Trumpet players.
- New York (State) -- New York -- Bedford-Stuyvesant.
- New York (State) -- New York -- Brooklyn.
- United States.