Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
Sermons Early works to 1800
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Signatures: A⁴ B-L⁸ ²B⁸ C⁴.
Original in the William L. Clements library.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich., University Microfilms, [n.d.]. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (American culture series, reel 8.84). On reel with 19 other titles.|
|Description:||, 148, , 28 pages ; 16 cm (8vo)|
|Contents:||The God of heaven has an over-ruling hand of Providence ... --
The works of Divine Providence are great and wonderfull --
God does wonderfully suit his judgments according to what the sins of men have been --
Sins of omission expose men to the judgments of God --
The Lord's servants whilst living in this world ...
|Series Title:||American culture series, 8.84.|
|Responsibility:||by Increase Mather, teacher of a church at Boston in New-England.|
- Congregational churches -- Doctrines -- Early works to 1800.
- Providence and government of God -- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Congregational churches -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Sermons, American -- Early works to 1800.
- Congregational churches.
- Congregational churches -- Doctrines.
- Providence and government of God -- Christianity.
- Sermons, American.