Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Derek B Stewart; United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management, the Federal Workforce, and the District of Columbia.; United States. Government Accountability Office.
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on July 25, 2005).
"For release ... June 28, 2005."
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 7/25/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d05842t.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
|Series Title:||Testimony, GAO-05-842 T.|
|Other Titles:||Department of Defense personnel clearances :|
|Responsibility:||statement of Derek B. Stewart.|
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Officials and employees.
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Security measures.
- Security clearances -- United States.
- Defense information, Classified -- United States.
- Defense industries -- Security measures -- United States -- Evaluation.
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Personnel management -- Evaluation.