Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Awards:||Schneider Family Award for Middle School, 2013.|
|Description:||202 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
wonderful for kids
So many great inspiring parts to the novel. The main character, 5th grader Cally, is dealing with her mom's death, their family's move. a disabled 11 year old boy and his loving mom, a homeless man, and a wolfhound dog. If that's not enough, she quits talking during all of these happenings.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Selective mutism -- Juvenile fiction.
- Grief -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hearing impaired -- Juvenile fiction.
- Blind -- Juvenile fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Single-parent families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Selective mutism -- Fiction.
- Grief -- Fiction.
- Dogs -- Fiction.
- Hearing impaired -- Fiction.
- Blind -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Single-parent families -- Fiction.