R M Ballantyne
|注意：||Originally published in 1861.
Some editions published under title: The dog Crusoe and his master.
|描述：||vii, 246 pages color frontispiece, illustrations, 3 color plates 22 cm.|
|丛书名：||Children's illustrated classics;no. 70.|
|责任：||by R.M. Ballantyne; with four colour plates and line drawings in the text by Victor Ambrus.|
Dick Varley trains Crusoe and makes a hazardous crossing over the prairie to the Rockies on a peace mission to the Indian tribes. In the course of the story Ballantyne reveals the West as it was over a century ago.
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Human-animal relationships -- Juvenile fiction.
- Indians of North America -- Juvenile fiction.
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel -- Juvenile fiction.
- Human-animal relationships.
- Indians of North America.
- United States, West.
- West (U.S.) -- Children's fiction.
- Dogs -- Children's fiction.