Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Alexander McCall Smith
|Description:||290 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||Corduroy mansions series.|
|Responsibility:||Alexander McCall Smith.|
In the elegantly crumbling mansion block in Pimlico called Corduroy Mansions, the comings and goings of the wonderfully motley crew of residents continue apace. A pair of New Age operators has determined that Terence Moongroves estate is the cosmologically correct place for their center for cosmological studies. Literary agent Barbara Ragg has decided to represent Autobiography of a Yeti, purportedly dictated to the author by the Abominable Snowman himself. And our small, furry, endlessly surprising canine hero Freddie de la Hay, belonging to failed oenophile William French, has been recruited by MI6 to infiltrate a Russian spy ring. Needless to say, the other denizens of Corduroy Mansions have issues of their own. But all of them will be addressed with the wit and insight into the foibles of the human condition that have become the hallmark of this peerless storyteller.
- Great Britain. -- MI6. -- MI6 -- Fiction.
- Terriers -- Fiction.
- Dog owners -- England -- London -- Fiction.
- Mansions -- England -- London -- Fiction.
- Neighborhoods -- England -- London -- Fiction.
- City and town life -- England -- London -- Fiction.
- Pimlico (London, England) -- Fiction.
- Great Britain. -- MI6 -- Fiction.