Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Typefaces (Type evidence)
Criticism, interpretation, etc
|Named Person:||W B Yeats; W B Yeats; William B Yeats; W B Yeats|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Liam Miller; Dolmen Press.
|Notes:||Consists of the 12 papers published separately between March, 1965 and April, 1968, by Dolmen Press.|
|Description:||xvi, 523 pages illustrations, facsimiles, portraits 24 cm|
|Contents:||1. Yeats and the Easter rising / by Edward Malins --
2. Beulah to Byzantium : a study of parallels in the works of W.B. Yeats, William Blake, Samuel Palmer and Edward Calvert / by Raymond Lister --
3. Yeats and Innisfree / by Russell K. Alspagh --
4. Yeats's idea of the Gael / by Giles W.L. Telver --
5. Yeats and the Irish eighteenth century / by Peter Faulkner --
6. Yeats and the noh : types of Japanese beauty and their reflection in Yeats's plays / by Hiro Ishibashi ; edited by Anthony Kerrigan --
7. In --
luminous wind / by George Brandon Saul --
8. Yeats's Last poems again / by Curtis Bradford --
9. Yeats's quest for Eden / by George Mills Harper --
10. Yeats and Patrick McCartan : a Fenian friendship : letters with a commentary / by John Unterecker ; and an address on Yeats the Fenian by Patrick McCartan --
11. Yeats and Joyce / by Richard Ellman --
Yeats and music / by Edward Malins.
|Responsibility:||edited by Liam Miller with a pref. by Jon Stallworthy.|