Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc|
|Named Person:||Ignatius Donnelly; William D Washburn; Ignatius Donnelly; William D Washburn|
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ignatius Donnelly; William D Washburn; Manning, Mr.; United States. Congress. House. Committee on Elections.
"Mr. Manning, from the Committee on Elections, submitted the following report, views of certain members of the Committee on Elections in the contested election case of Donnelly vs. Washburn, from the Third Congressional District of Minnesota."
"June 16, 1880. Recommitted to the Committee on Elections and ordered to be printed."
"Views of a minority," signed J. Warren Kiefer, E. Overton, Jr., W.H. Calkins, John H. Camp, W.A. Field: p. -79.
|Description:||79 pages ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; House.; Report|
- Donnelly, Ignatius, -- 1831-1901 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Washburn, William D. -- (William Drew), -- 1831-1912 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House -- Contested elections.
- Contested elections -- Minnesota.
- Donnelly, Ignatius, -- 1831-1901.
- Washburn, William D. -- (William Drew), -- 1831-1912.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House.
- Contested elections.