Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Judy Sheindlin; Josh Getlin
|Description:||x, 238 pages ; 22 cm|
|Contents:||Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining --
This isn't kiddy court; it's criminal college --
Judicial diversity doesn't mean a mixed bag of nuts --
Let us pay hasn't worked; let's try ; make them pay --
Foster care Fiasco --
Custody wars are battles without winners --
System scammers --
Get real, get responsible, or: I'm a victim, I'm a victim, I'm a victim --
Media morality: missing in action? --
Stoking my fire.
|Responsibility:||Judy Sheindlin with Josh Getlin.|
- New York (State). -- Family Court (City of New York)
- Juvenile courts -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Juvenile justice, Administration of -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Juvenile justice, Administration of -- United States.
- Juvenile courts.
- Juvenile justice, Administration of.
- New York (State) -- New York.
- United States.