Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Conference publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
J Derrick McClure; Forum for Research on the Languages of Scotland and Ulster.; Queen's University of Belfast.
|Notes:||"The papers in this volume were first presented at the Seventh International Conference on the Languages of Scotland and Ulster, which was organised by the Forum for Research on the Languages of Scotland and Ulster, and was held from 6-9 August 2003 at the Crichton Campus, Dumfries, of the University of Glasgow."--Page [vii].|
|Description:||x, 114 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||Belfast studies in language, culture and politics, 11.|
|Other Titles:||New scrieves anent Scots an Gaelic
New studies in Scots and Gaelic
|Responsibility:||edited by J. Derrick McClure.|
- Scots language -- Research -- Congresses.
- Scots language -- History -- Congresses.
- Scottish Gaelic language -- Research -- Congresses.
- Scottish Gaelic language -- History -- Congresses.
- Language and culture -- Scotland -- History -- Congresses.