Marguerite De Angeli
|ISBN:||038507283X 9780385072830 0440402832 9780440402831|
|奖励：||Newbery Medal, 1950.|
|描述：||120 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm|
|责任：||by Marguerite de Angeli.|
A crippled boy in fourteenth-century England proves his courage and earns recognition from the King. Ever since he can remember, Robin, son of Sir John de Bureford, has been told what is expected of him as the son of a nobleman. He must learn the ways of knighthood. But Robin's destiny is changed in one stroke: He falls ill and loses the use of his legs. Fearing a plague, his servants abandon him and Robin is left alone.
- Great Britain -- History -- Edward III, 1327-1377 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Middle Ages -- Juvenile fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- Edward III, 1327-1377 -- Fiction.
- Middle Ages -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Middle Ages.
- People with disabilities.
- Great Britain.