Catherine Coulter; Sandra Burr; Phil Gigante
|ISBN:||1593557256 9781593557256 9781593557263 1593557264|
|制作人员：||Directors, Sandra Burr and Phil Gigante.|
|演员：||Read by Sandra Burr and Phil Gigante.|
|描述：||9 sound discs (11 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
|丛书名：||Brilliance Audio on compact disc.|
It's been more than six months since her husband's brutal death, and Julia Ransom is just beginning to breathe again. And then it comes to an end. Out of nowhere she's violently attacked. If it hadn't been for Special Agent Cheney Stone, Julia would have vanished. Stone senses a connection between her assault and her husband's death, and sets out to serve as her protector while reopening August Ransom's murder investigation.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Savich, Dillon (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Sherlock, Lacey (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Government investigators -- Fiction.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Government investigators.
- Savich, Dillon (Fictitious character)
- Sherlock, Lacey (Fictitious character)
- California -- San Francisco.