Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Franklin W Dixon
|Notes:||"Book one in the Double danger trilogy"--Cover.|
|Description:||159 p. ; 20 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Franklin W. Dixon.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any library.
Attractive cover artwork and a plot line about the "undercover brothers" attempts to safeguard and protect a teen star (and his twin brother) from a stalker will probably appeal to some male mystery readers in grades 4 and 5 but this is just not as satisfying as other series...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Hardy Boys (Fictitious characters) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teenage actors -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hardy Boys (Fictitious characters) -- Fiction.
- Teenage actors -- Fiction.
- Teenage detectives -- Fiction.
- Detectives -- Fiction.
- Undercover operations -- Fiction.
- Criminal investigations -- Fiction.
- Hardy Boys (Fictitious characters)
- Teenage actors.