|提及的人：||Sam Edward Clagg; Roland Nelson|
Sam Edward Clagg; Annette Chapman; Marshall University. Oral History of Appalachia Program.
|注意：||This interview is one of a series conducted concerning the history of Marshall University.|
|描述：||Tape: sound tape reel. Transcript: 27 p.|
|责任：||conducted by Annette Chapman.|
Dr. Sam Clagg discusses: his family; his education at Marshall University and his experiences with the football team (as a member and as a coach); society in general; drug and alcohol abuse on campus; college classes and professors (contrasting when he was in school and school today); President Roland Nelson; the Great Depression; World War II and his experiences in the military; fraternities and sororities; student government; differences between students of his time and modern times; as well as and religion.
- Clagg, Sam Edward, -- 1920- -- Autobiography.
- Nelson, Roland.
- Marshall University -- Faculty -- Oral histories.
- Marshall University -- Oral histories.
- Depression -- 1929 -- United States -- Oral histories.
- Football -- Oral histories.
- Coaches (Athletics) -- West Virginia -- Oral histories.
- Education -- West Virginia -- Oral histories.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Oral histories.
- Greek letter societies -- Oral histories.
- Students -- West Virginia -- Oral histories.