Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Draft environmental impact statement for battleship battlegroup/cruiser destroyer group homeporting, San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, California.
San Bruno, Calif. : The Division, 
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Naval Facilities Engineering Command. Western Division.; United States. Navy. Pacific Fleet.|
|Notes:||Cover title: Draft EIS: homeporting battleship battlegroup/cruiser destroyer group.
|Description:||2 volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm|
|Contents:||v. 1. Technical appendices (Appendix A-H).|
|Other Titles:||Draft EIS: homeporting battleship battlegroup/cruiser destroyer group|
|Responsibility:||Department of the Navy, Western Division, Naval Facilities Engineering Command prepared for Commander-in-Chief, United States Pacific Fleet.|
- Missouri (Battleship : BB-63)
- Navy-yards and naval stations -- California -- San Francisco Bay Area.
- Navy-yards and naval stations -- Environmental aspects -- California -- San Francisco Bay Area.
- Navy-yards and naval stations.
- Navy-yards and naval stations -- Environmental aspects.
- California -- San Francisco Bay Area.