Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Tad Williams; Deborah Beale; Greg Swearingen
|Target Audience:||Ages 9-12.|
|Description:||412 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Tad Williams and Deborah Beale ; pictures by Greg Swearingen.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A fantasy novel
A fantasy novel about two children, Tyler and Lucinda, who go to spend the summer on a farm owned by their Uncle Gideon while their mother goes on a singles retreat. The children are not excited about spending the summer there until they arrive and find out that it is no ordinary farm. ...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Farms -- Juvenile fiction.
- Animals, Mythical -- Juvenile fiction.
- Paranormal fiction.
- Uncles -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Farms -- Fiction.
- Animals, Mythical -- Fiction.
- Supernatural -- Fiction.
- Uncles -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Animals, Mythical.
- Brothers and sisters.