Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
Comic books, strips, etc
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Raina Telgemeier; Gurihiru,
|ISBN:||9780545326988 0545326982 9780545326995 0545326990 9780329943806 0329943804|
|Description:||233 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 21 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Raina Telgemeier ; with color by Gurihiru.|
Callie loves theater. And while she would totally try out for her middle school's production of Moon Over Mississippi, she's a terrible singer. Instead she's the set designer for the stage crew, and this year she's determined to create a set worthy of Broadway on a middle-school budget. But how can she, when she doesn't know much about carpentry, ticket sales are down, and the crew members are having trouble working together? Not to mention the onstage AND offstage drama that occurs once the actors are chosen, and when two cute brothers enter the picture, things get even crazier! Following the success of SMILE, Raina Telgemeier brings us another graphic novel featuring a diverse set of characters that humorously explores friendship, crushes, and all-around drama!
Retrieving notes about this item
- Theater -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Theater -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Middle schools -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teenage girls -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Teenage girls -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teenage boys -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Teenage boys -- Juvenile fiction.
- Graphic novels.
- Theater -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.