Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
Comic books, strips, etc
Young adult works
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Queenie Chan; Lucas Rivera; Nikhil Burman; Carol Fox; Jennifer Carbajal; Paul Morrissey
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations ; 19 cm|
|Series Title:||The dreaming, vol 3|
|Responsibility:||by Queenie Chan.|
Are the girls ghosts? What do they want? The students lose sight of the ghostly girls and presume that they have entered the school. Amber spots Millie among them, who speaks to her almost as if to warn her of something. And even if the returning girls are not ghosts, they are definitely not part of the living.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Twins -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Boarding schools -- Australia -- New South Wales -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Missing children -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Teenage girls -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- New South Wales -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Boarding schools.
- Missing children.
- Teenage girls.
- New South Wales.