|描述：||388 pages ; 18 cm.|
For Olivia Lytton, betrothal to the Duke of Canterwick-- hardly a Prince Charming-- feels more like a curse than a happily-ever-after. At least his noble status will help her sister, Georgiana, secure an engagement with the brooding, handsome Tarquin, Duke of Sconce, a perfect match for her in every way-- every way but one. Tarquin has fallen in love with Olivia. Quin never puts passion before reason. And reason says that Georgiana is his ideal bride. But the sensual, fiery, strong-willed Olivia ignites an unknown longing in him-- a desire they are both powerless to resist. When a scandalous affair begins, they risk losing everything-- Olivia's engagement, her sister's friendship, and their own fragile love. Only one thing can save them-- and it awaits in the bedroom, where a magnificent mattress holds life-changing answers to the greatest romantic riddle of all.--P.  of cover.
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- Nobility -- England -- Fiction.
- Betrothal -- Fiction.
- Aristocracy (Social class) -- England -- Fiction.
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Fiction.
- Beds -- Fiction.
- Mattresses -- Fiction.
- England -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Aristocracy -- England -- History -- Fiction.
- Regency novels.
- Aristocracy (Social class)
- Manners and customs.
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations)