|提及的人：||Albrecht Dürer; Albrecht Dürer|
Stijn Alsteens; Freyda Spira; Maryan Wynn Ainsworth; Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.); et al
|ISBN:||9781588394514 9780300179514 0300179510 1588394514|
|注意：||Published in conjunction with an exhibition of the same name held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, Apr. 3-Sept. 3, 2012.|
|描述：||xvi, 255 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), col. map ; 26 cm.|
|内容：||Artists active before 1500 --
Albrecht Dürer and artists active in Nuremberg in the early sixteenth century --
Artists active outside Nuremberg in the early sixteenth century --
Artists active in the mid-sixteenth century --
Swiss designers of stained glass active in the later sixteenth and early seventeenth centuries --
Artist active mainly in Munich about 1600 --
Artists active mainly in Nuremberg, Prague, and Augsburg about 1600 --
Two Central European traditions: the Stammbuch and the Turnierbuch --
Artists active in the early seventeenth century --
Artist born after 1600.
|其他题名：||Central European drawings in the Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1400-1700|
|责任：||Stijn Alsteens and Freyda Spira ; with contributions by Maryan W. Ainsworth ... [et al.].|
Presents a selection of 100 works from the Metropolitan Museum's collection of German, Swiss, Austrian, and Bohemian drawings. This title features many drawings by Albrecht Durer, including his celebrated study sheet with a self-portrait. It highlights work by lesser known but equally superb draftsmen from the 14th to the end of the 17th century.
- Drawing, Renaissance -- Europe, Central -- Exhibitions.
- Drawing, Baroque -- Europe, Central -- Exhibitions.
- Dürer, Albrecht, -- 1471-1528 -- Exhibitions.
- Dürer, Albrecht, -- 1471-1528 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.
- Drawing, European -- Exhibitions.
- Drawing, European -- Catalogs.
- Drawing, Central European -- Exhibitions.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.) -- Exhibitions.