Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||E Wight Bakke|
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Archival Material, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
E Wight Bakke
|Language Note:||Chiefly English; some materials in Norwegian, German, or French.|
|Description:||4.5 linear ft.|
Among the topics covered in this collection are: the New York State School of Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University, including correspondence on the founding of the school; manuscripts, reviews, and correspondence of or about Bakke's many publications; the Yale Labor and Management Center; reports on the graduate education of women at Yale; Bakke's teaching materials; articles by Bakke on industrial relations, management, manpower policy, organizational behavior, and student movements; and minutes and reports from task forces, professional boards, and committees, including the National Manpower Policy Task Force and the New York State Public Employment Relations Board (PERB).
- Bakke, E. Wight -- (Edward Wight), -- 1903-1971.
- National Manpower Policy Task Force.
- New York (State) -- Public Employment Relations Board.
- New York State School of Industrial and Labor Relations.
- Yale University -- Faculty.
- Yale University -- Labor and Management Center.
- Yale University -- Graduate work.
- Industrial relations -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- Industrial management -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- Manpower policy.
- Student movements.
- Organizational behavior.
- Women graduate students -- Connecticut -- New Haven.