Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Charles Eames; Ray Eames; Charles Eames; Ray Eames; Charles Eames; Ray Eames|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"This revised edition includes a special introduction, previously unpublished appendices (including a timeline of Eames Office staff), and commentary on recent developments in Eames scholarship."--Front cover flap.|
|Description:||288 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 21 cm.|
"Charles and Ray Eames were heroes to my generation of designers and I'm thrilled to say have once again become heroes to the present generation. The work of their office in all its variety is
- Eames, Charles.
- Eames, Ray.
- Designers -- United States -- Biography.
- Design -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Furniture design -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Eames, Charles, -- 1907-1978.
- Eames, Ray, -- 1912-1988.
- Furniture design.
- United States.
User lists with this item (4)
- New Books at the Arch/LArch Library(488 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated about 3 weeks ago
- UCT New Books: BEL(73 items)
by UCTLibrariesCataloguing updated 2015-05-21
- New Books from February and March 2014(74 items)
by belib updated 2014-04-01
- Things to Check Out(23 items)
by bandwich updated 2014-02-10