Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Earl Warren; Earl Warren|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Amelia R Fry; Edmund G Brown; Robert W Kenny; Thomas H Kuchel; Bancroft Library. Regional Oral History Office.
|Notes:||Phonotape also available.|
|Description:||Transcript :  leaves ; 28 cm + related material|
|Responsibility:||tape recorded interview conducted 1969-1975 by Amelia Fry for the Regional Oral History Office, the Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley, Calif., 1979 :|
With this as v. 2 (portfolio), additional documentary material supporting the Kenny interview; and as v. 3 (portfolio), additional material supporting the Kuchel interview. Copies of photographs inserted.
- Warren, Earl, -- 1891-1974.
- California -- Politics and government -- Personal narratives.
- California. -- District Attorney (Alameda County)
- California. -- Office of the Attorney General.
- Democratic Party (Calif.)
- United States -- Politics and government.
- Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945.
- California. -- Office of State Controller.
- Republican Party (Calif.)
- Japanese Americans.
- Politics and government.
- United States.