Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Sue Christensen; Ann Rosen
|Notes:||"Developed for Step Ahead of St. Joseph County by Sue Christensen and Ann Rosen." --Cover.
"A report on community progress towards a high-quality, voluntary, universal, and well-funded early care and education system."--Cover.
"This report was made possible through the guidance of Step Ahead of St. Joseph County, Rich Burden, President, and Terri Kosik, Educare Committee Chair and through the generous support of the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County, Inc. Rose Meissner, President and the United Way of St. Joseph County, Inc. Hollis E. Hughes Jr., President."--t.p.
|Description:||97,  p. : charts ; 28 cm.|
|Contents:||Executive summary --
Who are the children? --
Issues of accessibility --
Issues of quality --
Issues of affordability --
Other issues & trends --
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
review for article on website
This website does a very good job of presenting it’s information in a very orderly fashion. Thru the use of headings and italics, the website makes it easy for the audience to understand what point they are trying to make and thus, making their claim stronger. In addition, the style in...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Child welfare -- Indiana -- Saint Joseph County.
- Preschool children -- Indiana -- Saint Joseph County -- Statistics.
- Education, Preschool -- Indiana -- Saint Joseph County.
- Preschool children -- Services for -- Indiana -- Saint Joseph County.
- Child welfare.
- Education, Preschool.
- Preschool children.
- Preschool children -- Services for.
- Indiana -- Saint Joseph County.