Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Hilda L Jackman
|Description:||xxiii, 386 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm|
|Responsibility:||Hilda L. Jackman.|
Get the Best Grade in the Shortest Time Possible! Visit CengageBrain.com to view more than 10,000 print, digital, and audio study tools. --Book Jacket.
"Its practicality for use by classroom teachers as well as in college courses is a chief reason I would select it. Also the fact that it is comprehensive, including all curriculum areas in one text."
- Early childhood education -- Curricula -- United States.
- Curriculum planning -- United States.
- Interdisciplinary approach in education -- United States.
- Early childhood education -- Activity programs -- United States.
- Curriculum planning.
- Early childhood education -- Activity programs.
- Early childhood education -- Curricula.
- Interdisciplinary approach in education.
- United States.