Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Edward M Morin; Amy Friedlander; Raymond G Mueller; Cultural Resources Group.; United States. Federal Highway Administration.; New Jersey. Department of Transportation. Bureau of Environmental Analysis.
|Notes:||Cover title: The East Creek Sawmill Site, 1782 to circa 1913, Cape May County, New Jersey.
"Performing organization rept. no.: XE718."
|Description:||140 pages in various pagings, approximately 250 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm|
|Other Titles:||East Creek sawmill site, 1782 to circa 1913, Cape May County, New Jersey|
|Responsibility:||prepared for Federal Highway Administration and New Jersey Department of Transportation, Bureau of Environmental Analysis ; prepared by Edward M. Morin, Amy Friedlander (the Cultural Resource Group, Louis Berger & Associates, Inc.) ; with Raymond G. Mueller.|
- Industrial archaeology -- New Jersey -- Cape May County.
- East Creek Mill site (N.J.)
- Sawmills -- New Jersey -- Cape May County -- History.
- Industries -- New Jersey -- Pine Barrens -- History.
- Industries -- New Jersey -- Cape May County -- History.
- Industries -- New Jersey -- Dennis -- History.
- Pine Barrens (N.J.) -- Antiquities.